Self Reflections
Was browsing thru a forum, a forum that work allows, and came upon this post to 1 particularly disturbing heading. I was 1 of the mentioned victim & has been feeling rather SORE about it. 90% of the post were by angry ppl who dint understand about what we were doing, and posted their frustrations and misundertandings on us. Being quite scared of getting into trouble by posting or creating a 'spark' in the post, I left it hanging somewhere in my head until this post by some1 came about.
Its becoming a norm that we only hear & not see the truth...Hasnt it been so common to be listening to this
'I hear so n so say ...'
'That so n so say ...'
Wow! This column has provided some important findings to support the argument that the biological and social evoluation of homo sapiens has taken a new path.
First, the ears have become the most important organ of human beings. It controls the hands, the tongue, the brain and every other parts of the human body.
Second, IQ (or "earpower" in layman language) is defined as the ability to receive audio waves. It has nothing to do with education.
Third, genius are those who can hear ultra-sound.
Fourth, death is redefined as ear-death.
Fifth, hearsay is the only admissible evidence in court.
Sixth, and the most important finding, within the same sub-type of human beings, the vocal majority will bite the silent minority to death in the name of fairness if the majority HEARD sth about the minority which they don't like.
I saw his words and I love the author
No comments:
Post a Comment