Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Vampire Knights


Also known in Chinese as 吸血鬼骑士, this is one shoujo comic (少女漫画) that I am reading & has been following for the past 1-2 years. The 'vampire' storyline kinda drew my attention & made me purchase the 1st book. I dint regret the purchase but hated the waiting process...It was like 3-5mths since Book 5 was published!

The story goes that there are 2 classes in this school - Day (by normal Human students) & Night (by vampires, where all the cuties & pretties goes to). The 3 main characters are Yuki Cross, Zero Kiryu & Kaname Kuran. All 3 are vampires of different calibre - Zero, the vampire hunter turned vampire. Kaname Kuran, the pure blood royalty, and Yuki, the love of the 2 of them! haha...typical love story, but I just couldnt resist the vampire bait.

The 1st vampire movie freaked me out, ya know, those jumping corpse in the olden chinese movie. By the 3rd movie, I'd grew immunity to their jumping, cuz I realised they cant bend their bodies! As long as I hid under my bed, I should be fine...

Then I watched Dracula & read the story book, It changed my perception about vampires. From that day on, vampires have always been an icon of romance for me - One bite from him, changes ur destiny & tied it with him. I guess deep inside I'd like to have a man who'd swept me away & take care of me for the rest of my life.

Fwah, but that's all a childhood fantasy bah?


Doesnt Kaname looks gorgeously handsome?

No comments: